Originally known as the Armed Forces of the Philippines School for Enlisted Men (AFSEM), the Camp Vicente Lim Integrated School
has been established and administered since 1952 under the Armed Forces of the Philippines Regulations (AFPRC) C-168-341. The administrative and teaching staffs of the
school were appointed by the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) from among qualified military and civilian personnel of Camp Vicente Lim, Calamba, Laguna.
During the very first day of its existence, the school was made exclusively only to military personnel who were undergraduates of the secondary level.
In the succeeding years, immediate dependents of military personnel were likewise admitted; hence, its enrolment had grown rapidly. However, when these militarypersonnel
availed the services of the school, its name was changed to Armed Forces of the Philippines Non-Military School (AFPNOMS). By that time,
it opened its gates to residents of neighboring barrios.
Later on, the school was named after Camp Vicente Lim where it was established—Camp Vicente Lim High School as approved by
the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP).
In 1985, the administration and operation of the school were formally taken over by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports (presently Department of Education).
With the formal takeover it was placed under the control and supervision of the MECS.
On the other hand, in 1987, upon the proper presentation made by the AFP, the Schools Division Superintendent of the Public
Schools in Laguna approved the request for supervisory assistance of CVLHS. The name of the school was then changed to Camp Vicente Lim
National High School in coordination with the Department of Education.
At present, after the K to 12 Curriculum was implemented in 2016,
Senior High School began and in 2017, the name of the school was afterwards changed to Camp Vicente Lim Integrated School.
From the time the school was officially adopted by the
Department of Education, the following persons served as the principals.